About the Role:
My client is looking for an Accounts Officer to join their accounts team based in Osborne Park.
The successful candidate will provide backup and support to the Financial Controller and the Finance Team.
This position is to start with immediate effect and is for a 6-10 month contract
Experience required but not restricted to:
- Cash management, prepare daily bank reconciliations
- Data Entry and Reconciliation of accounts receivable and accounts payable
- 60 day debtors
- Intercompany invoicing and reconciliation
- Assist in preparation of monthly and quarterly reports
- Assist with processing employee expense claims
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
Skills required but not restricted to:
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Timely resolution of supplier queries
- Excellent communication skills
- IT literate
- Knowledge of Navision desirable
- Ability to meet monthly deadlines
- Osborne Park location
- Competitive salary
- 6-10 month contract
For more detailed information and a full job description regarding the above vacancy please apply now!
Please complete your application by clicking on the "Apply Now" button below or forward your resume direct to email@example.com. Online applications are preferred however for a confidential enquiry please call 08 9221 8122