About the Client:
Our client is Western Australia's largest industry leader and most experienced supplier of custom made commercial kitchens whose dynamic organisation is founded on traditional core values.
Our client offers exciting opportunities for staff and innovative solutions for their customers.
About the role:
As a result of growth, they are now seeking to appoint an Accounts Receivable clerk to support the accounts Team. In this role you will be required to be the go to person in relation to all Accounts Receivable matters, You will also be able to liaise with different departments within the company and create a good working relationship clients and with other professional bodies.
The skills and experience required are:
- Experience in using pronto software
- Experience within a similar role - Accounts Receivable
- Maintain timely billing and issuance of Statement/Invoices in accordance with specified schedules
- Follow up collection of overdue debtors
- Undertake banking deposits, cashing cheques
- Set up and maintain customer accounts
- Process daily payments
- Great salary package ($50- 55K + Super)
- Onsite parking
- Large career progression available / Training
- Support from a management that truly cares
- Work with the best in the industry!
You will receive first class support and continuous in house training on products within this busy role. If you have the above skills and experience, can show enthusiasm and motivation apply now!
Please complete your application by clicking on the "APPLY" button below or forward your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email applications are preferred.