Our client is a progressive medical group at the forefront of the latest technology in the industry. They are located in Bunbury and are growing rapidly. They now require an experience payroll officer to join their team.
This role is suited to someone who has experience working in a high volume payroll environment. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Preparation and processing of fortnightly and monthly payrolls
- Processing deductions, severance and leave entitlements
- PAYG, super calculations and distribution of payslips
- Maintenance of administration files
- Ad-hoc payroll queries
The Skills & Requirements:
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Experience in a high volume payroll environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team environment and keen to learn
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please complete your application by clicking on the "APPLY" button below or forward your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Online applications are preferred however for a confidential enquiry please call on 08 9221 8122.