A lovely opportunity for a bright, dynamic young assistant to get a foot in the door of a well-regarded Perth CBD based legal firm!
What makes you a winner is to juggle many balls, complimented by at least 2 years experience in a strong administration or secretarial role.
- Acting as a relief assistant and support to PAs in various practice groups
- Attending to typing functions associated with general legal work
- Assisting with travel arrangements and diary management
- Attend to administration of office files and to electronic filing system and,
- Liaising with clients
You will have:
- Min 2 years secretarial experience (legal background an advantage)
- Strong administrative skills to be applied to management of office files and correspondence
- Good organisation abilities by taking initiative and have the will to learn
- Good telephone and communication skills
- Ability to work accurately with attention to detail
- Computer literate in MS Office packages
- Diplomacy to handle confidential matters
If you have the relevant skills APPLY today to be part of a firm that truly supports and empowers their staff!
Please complete your application by clicking on the "APPLY" button below or forward your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online applications are preferred however for a confidential enquiry please call on 08 9221 8122.