About the Business:
A well established Property Development company with a solid track record and a property portfolio worth more than $250 million. Due to expansion, they now require an experienced Residential Scheduler for their Northbridge corporate office reporting to the Company Directors.
About the role:
- Responsible for overseeing a number of sizable development projects specifically in the residential markets.
- Creating all rates, be able to price and quote Tenders, Variations and Sales costing's as required.
- Timely and accurately quantities, obtain quotes, analyse quotes and prepare all documentation for submission of tenders.
- Liaise with Senior Management to create rates book and maintain it up-dated.
- Maintain estimating systems and procedures.
- Liaise with Estimating Manager and Director as required.
The Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum of 1 - 5 years Residential Estimating experience
- Local experience and established relationships with key subcontractors and suppliers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Time Management skills.
- High level of computer skills.
- Strong Building product design knowledge.
Please complete your application by clicking on the "APPLY" button below or forward your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Online applications are preferred however for a confidential enquiry please call on 08 9221 8122.