About the Client:
Our client a well established property development company with a solid track record and a property portfolio worth more than $450 million. Due to expansion, they require an experienced Residential Estimator Scheduler.
About the Role:
Your key duty is to be responsible for overseeing a number of sizable real estate development projects specifically in the residential markets. You will be responsible for creating all rates required and an estimating system to be able to price and quote Tenders, Variations and Sales costing's as required.
Take off timely and accurately quantities, obtain quotes, analyse quotes and prepare all documentation for submission of tenders.
Liaise with Senior Management to create rates book and maintain it up-dated. Maintain Estimating systems and procedures.
Liaise with Estimating Manager and Director as required.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum of 1 - 5 years Residential Estimating experience
- Local experience and established relationships with key subcontractors and suppliers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills.
- High level of computer skills.
- Strong building product design knowledge.
Please complete your application by clicking on the "Apply Now" button below or forward your resume direct to email@example.com. Online applications are preferred however for a confidential enquiry please call 08 9221 8122