International mining company is embarking on one of the worlds largest SAP implementation projects. SAP Master Data Specialists are required to work on this project.
- Data Conversation Planning and Coordination
- Minimum of 3 years or more in Data maintenance
- Documentation skills in a clear and structured way
- Skilled in analysis of SAP Data
- Apply the master data standards effectively
- Knowledge of SAP data planning
- Experience with Finance and Supply Chain
- Liaising with business stakeholders and action master data change requests
- Analyse at a high level and execute data cleansing activities
- The loading of SAP master data change requests through manual input
- Progress reporting of the master data change request back log
- Ensure master data change requests comply with SAP Master Data Standards
The roles are predominantly based in Perth although there is travel to some sites throughout Western Australia. This is a fantastic 12 month contract and will provide the successful incumbent with exposure to one of the largest SAP implementations in the world. Mining or Construction experience preferred.
Please complete your application by clicking on the "APPLY" button below or forward your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Online applications are preferred however for a confidential enquiry please call on 08 9221 8122.