International Company with an annual turnover of over $6.5 Billion requires Microsoft BI consultant specialising in SQL Server and Business Intelligence to consult to the resource sector.
The consultant must be strongly motivated and have excellent client facing skills. They must have very strong verbal and written communication skills, and previous professional consulting experience. The consultant should bring unique problem solving and analytical skills, be a Microsoft Certified Professional and show a desire to remain current with both industry and Microsoft technologies and standards.
- Consult Microsoft BI Stack to Blue Chip clients
- Work closely with the architects and project management to deliver superior solutions for our customers
- Participate in architecture & design sessions with architects and clients
- Work with project team to gather appropriate requirements
- Develop and document solution design
- Design and implement complex data models
- Develop complex reports
- Execute and document unit tests for all developed work
- Assist in all aspects of solution testing and testing documentation
- Complete tasks to specification and within appropriate timeframes
Skills and Experience Required:
- Degree level qualification desirable but suitable professional experience will be considered
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A meticulous eye for detail
- Ability to show initiative with minimal direction
- Ability to prioritize tasks and remain in sync with team plans
- Desire to exceed as a thought leader and participate in industry thought leadership events
- Minimum 3 years experience with Microsoft SQL and Business Intelligence
- Ability to execute tasks through to completion both in a team and independently.
- Interest in technology outside area of expertise.
- High competency in technical knowledge across multi-platform environments.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Planning and organizing
- Communication skills
- Influencing and leading
- Negotiation skills
- Conflict management
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Exceptional client management orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Please complete your application by clicking on the "APPLY" button below or forward your resume directly to email@example.com. Online applications are preferred however, for a confidential enquiry please call on 08 9221 8122.