National CRM Consultancy firm requires a Team Leader to assist leading their consultancy located in Perth. This Microsoft Gold Partner is growing rapidly with quality leads from Microsoft to deliver Dynamic solutions to the Public and Private Sector.
The role requires the Consultant assist the State Manager in proposing, delivering and supporting CRM Dynamics Solutions.
- Leading and mentoring a team of developers
- Preparing proposals and responding to tenders
- Supporting the companys exiting clientele with high level technical consultancy
- Assisting the State Manager with the operations of the State Branch
- Extensive CRM MS Dynamics programming & design experience
- Strong ability with SQL Server and database design
- Experience building MS Dynamics solutions or integrating with MS Dynamics / MS CRM
- Experience with Windows enterprise solutions particularly SharePoint
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Understanding of software architecture concepts
- Experience in consulting roles or working for a consultancy in the Dynamics space
- Competitive package is offered including bonuses when targets are achieved.
Please complete your application by clicking on the "APPLY" button below or forward your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Online applications are preferred however, for a confidential enquiry please call on 08 9221 8122.