The consultant is the face of the business/solution/product and has good career progression with a market leading firm with a highly aggressive growth approach.
Visiting the client to define and translate business needs into system usage, functional design and interface specification. Essentially, working out exactly what the client needs and how the software solution will work within the clients business. You are contributing to the delivery for all aspects of the implementation of this project. You will also be responsible for training, spec writing and testing. Ensure seamless handover to service delivery manager and support teams.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of business system implementation experience.
- Project management skills with experience in bus. Requirements, process mapping and software analysis and design.
- Project management skills with experience in executing multiple concurrent implementations involving internal personnel, contractors and vendors.
- Experience Microsoft office suite.
- Ability to translate technical challenges/concepts to non-technical people (presales element of role).
- Current drivers license.
- Knowledge of project methodologies.
- Knowledge of software development implementation process.
- Mining industry/supply chain background highly desirable.
Please complete your application by clicking on the "APPLY" button below or forward your resume directly to email@example.com. Online applications are preferred however for a confidential enquiry please call on 08 9221 8122.