About The Role:
Our client is a boutique Law firm who have been established for over 25 years. During that time their reputation has made them one of Perths leading Plaintiff Injury law firms.
An opportunity exists for a self-starter who is an enthusiastic and motivated individual. The successful candidate is required to possess strong Office Managerial skills which will facilitate the operational side of this dynamic Law practice. They will also be required to assist with new client enquires as well as co-ordinating the marketing and promotional aspect of the business.
Experience required but not restricted to:
- Proven history working within a legal environment
- Experience working within a Secretarial/Office Manager capacity
- Excellent organisation skills with an ability to multitask and prioritise work load
- Supervising and mentoring of staff
- All round office administration duties
Skills required but not restricted to:
- Creative flair to co-ordinate and manage marketing ideas
- Advanced to intermediate level of MS Packages
- Knowledge of File Pro and MYOB an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Implementation and training of new systems an advantage
- Attractive salary to the appropriate candidate
- Good team environment
- Free parking
- North CBD location
For more detailed information and a full job description regarding the above vacancy please apply now!
To Apply: Please complete your application by clicking on the "APPLY" button below or forward your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email applications are preferred.