The Occupational Health & Safety Coordinator is a resource to the organisation responsible for ensuring that the organisations Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems function effectively to minimize the risk of injury to employees, contractors and visitors.
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced OHS & Quality Administrator to join our client based in Maddington.
The successful applicant will have excellent organisational and time management skills, well developed verbal and written communication skills and be a great team player.
- Provide an OH&S consultancy service to all departments across the business
- Maintain, improve and implement strategies for environment management, injury prevention and risks/hazards
- Conduct regular audits and investigation
- Working towards or have gained your OH&S Accreditation
- Previous relevant experience within OH&S environment
- Understanding of OH&S legislative requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong administration and knowledge of MS Office
The salary level will be determined by the successful applicant's experience and qualifications.
Please click on the button below or for further information about this role, please contact Wood Recruitment on (08) 9221 8122 or forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org