About The Role:
Our client prides themselves on providing a dynamic and fast paced working environment. They have been established since 1999 and have become a market leader within their industry.
They are currently looking to fill a Business Development role that will be based in their Perth office and will be working alongside a team of vibrant, energetic and successful BDM's.
The client provides the opportunity to attend industry related conferences and events as well as participating in regular staff social events.
The successful candidate will be required to manage client accounts, meet and exceed sales targets and expand on an existing client base.
The Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum of 3 years B2B Sales/Account Management experience
- Proven success in customer acquisition and retention
- Can do attitude
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Confidence in dealing with all levels of decision makers
- Competitive salary plus commission
- Dynamic and fast paced work environment
- Full training and development
Please complete your application by clicking on the "APPLY" button below or forward your resume direct to firstname.lastname@example.org. Online applications are preferred, however, for a confidential enquiry please call on 08 9221 8122.