About the Client:
Our client is one of Western Australia's largest industry leaders with a track record of 35 years in suppling cooling and heating products, that specialising in residential and commercial cooling and heating products as well as service & repairs, the organisation is founded on traditional core values.
About the Role:
As a result of restructuring, they are now seeking to appoint an experienced Installations (internal Job Role) Manager to support the installation team. In this role you will be required to be the go to person in relation to all installation matters, you will also be able to liaise with different departments within the company and create a good working relationship with clients and other departments.
The Skills and Experience Required:
- Have basic understanding of Air Conditioning or related associated fields.
- Experience in Managing daily installation operations. Manage three-operational, two on-road supervisor staff & various trades people.
- Manage during and post installation procedures and concerns, related correspondence & action.
- Manage trades presentation, performance and work of quality.
- Ensure on site safety as per OHS procedures.
- Approve invoices for installation.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced computer skills
- High level of time management skills with ability to multi-task.
- The ability to work in a team environment.
- Punctual, Honest and Trustworthy
- Flexibility around working hours
- Up to $85,000 + Super + Vehicle + Mobile
- Income continually reviewed and adjusted to work performance
- Min 40hrs pw may include fortnightly Saturday morning work during Dec-Jan period.
Please complete your application by clicking on the "APPLY" button below or forward your resume directly to email@example.com. Online applications are preferred however for a confidential discussion please call 08 9221 8122.