Calling All Corporate Receptionists
Are you looking for a new opportunity that compliments your passions and values where your existing skills and experience will add value from the outset?
We are currently seeking highly experienced and organised Corporate Receptionists for a range of temporary and permanent positions currently available.
These positions require you to deal with corporate clientele and you would be responsible for welcoming guests in a friendly and professional manner, ensuring all clients and visitors have an excellent experience when they contact or attend the office.
- Managing all incoming calls
- Meeting all incoming clients, booked appointments
- Maintenance of electronic records incoming/ outgoing correspondence
- Diary and calendar management
- PA Duties for Directors, as required
- Assist the team with operational support
- Booking, preparation and maintenance of meeting rooms
- Maintaining stationery and kitchen supplies
- Generating reports and distributing them
- Ad hoc administrative duties such as printing, filing and scanning documents
- Minimum two years’ experience in Corporate Reception position
- Welcoming personality and outstanding presentation
- Excellent administration skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite (including Outlook)
- Mature and professional attitude and presentation
- Able to multi-task and prioritise
- Data entry with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Punctual and reliable
- Exposure to various CRM systems
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to cope under pressure whilst maintaining resilience
What's in it for you:
- Competitive pay rates
- Work for reputable companies through Perth's leading Recruitment Agency for Office Professionals
- Opportunities to suit various lifestyles
How to apply:
To complete your application for this position please click on the "APPLY" button below. Online applications are preferred however for a confidential enquiry please call 08 9221 8122.