Our client are seeking a Logistics Manager to join their Perth team, to meet the requirements of a growing workload. You will work on maintaining relationships of high reputation with existing clients and invoke confidence and satisfaction with new ones.
What you'll be doing:
- Initiate all purchases, follow up on orders, note changes in availability
- Organise incoming and outgoing freight
- Develop & maintain a reasonable understanding of existing products
- Inventory Management
- Quality assurance and HSE
What you'll need:
- 2+ years experience with purchasing, warehousing and distribution functions
- Ability to be a 'Team Player'
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Able to use a Walkie Stacker
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with key supplier personnel
- ‘Can do’ attitude – eagerness to do what it takes to get the job done
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary package
- Car parking provided
- Good team structure and support
- Dynamic Business Environment
How to apply:
To complete your application for this position please click on the "APPLY" button below. Online applications are preferred however for a confidential enquiry please call 08 9221 8122.