NDIS Service Manager
Our client is a well-established NFP organisation-based North of Perth and has the immediate requirement for a NDIS Service Manager. Reporting to the Head of Customer Care and Support Services, responsible for work allocation, performance management, reporting and external stakeholder engagement as being the key point of escalation for complex cases.
As NDIS Service Manager you will manage the delivery and support coordination services, lead a small team of direct reports whilst balancing the requirements of your own caseload.
What you'll be doing:
- Establish sustainable, contemporary NDIS business solutions to ensure the organisation’s NDIS services are viable and efficient.
- Responsible for the management, coordination, planning, development, implementation and evaluation of activities related to NDIS services.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of changes within the sector and identify ongoing staff training requirements as well as providing coaching and mentoring to staff.
- Assist NDIS clients to meet their NDIS goals identified within their Care.
- Plan and NDIS Plan, whilst maintaining and efficient, fun and safe working environment for all clients and team members.
- Manage own case load of allocated participants.
- Support growth and promotion of the services within the community.
- Streamline relevant processes and procedures and identify opportunities for improvement where appropriate.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with new and existing service providers and other external stakeholders such as the NDIA.
- Ensure the services comply with all applicable legislation, governance and standards, including NDIS Quality Safeguarding Framework and maintaining all documentation as required.
- Ensure quality control systems are implemented to monitor service delivery and ensure quality and funding body standards are achieved, including participating in organisational quality systems.
- Monitor and measure service/program performance.
- Ensure funding contract compliance by monitoring KPIs.
- Provide effective management, support and direction to staff.
- Lead by example and model a workplace culture that aligns with the organisations values and expected behaviours, dealing with concerns promptly and consistently.
- Manage staff performance and behaviours and ensure accountability for high quality service outcomes.
What you'll need:
- Knowledge and understanding of the National Disability Insurance Scheme Act 2013 and other related Government agencies and how they inform service models and delivery.
- Experience and demonstrated knowledge of the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission practice standards.
- Minimum 3 years work experience in the disability/welfare sector.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage a team of practitioners in the delivery of agreed outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience supporting participants with complex needs and behaviours of concern.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, including the ability to proactively engage with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, Government agencies, Consultants, Community Groups and sustain effective relationships.
- Demonstrated strong written communication skills with the ability to draft correspondence, policy advice, procedural documents and informational resources for a variety of audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a respectful and professional manner, demonstrating discretion and confidentiality.
Qualifications and Licences-
- Appropriate qualification in a relevant disability, health or welfare discipline.
- Valid NDIS Worker Screening Clearance.
- Current National Police Clearance.
- Valid Driver’s Licence.
What's in it for you:
- Work for the peak body for the industry in WA.
- Caring team that are passionate about making a difference.
How to apply:
To complete your application for this position please click on the "APPLY" button below. Online applications are preferred however for a confidential enquiry please call 08 9221 8122.