Process Operator/Production Technician
Our client is a leading international supplier to the mining industry. They have partnered with Wood Recruitment to recruit a Process Operator/Production Technician for an immediate start. You will be working at a manufacturing and production facility located near Naval Base. This is a full-time temp to perm role with a work roster of 6am-2:30pm (Monday – Thursday) and 6am-12:30pm (Friday).
What you’ll be doing:
- Manual handling – stacking bags onto pallets etc.
- General warehousing duties
- Assisting team in manufacture of powered products and operating machines for bagging
What you’ll need:
- Needs to be a team player, happy with things of repetitive nature working on a production line
- Ability to work autonomously and follow standard operating procedures
- Strong safety focus
- Current Forklift license with experience
- Not afraid of lifting things – must have the ability to lift up to 25kgs
- Covid vaccine is required.
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical (including DAS) and police clearance
What’s in it for you:
- Work at new modern facility with lots of automation and high safety standards
- Paid parental leave on being in a permanent position
- An industry competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career progression opportunities
How to apply:
To complete your application for this position please click on the "APPLY" button below. Online applications are preferred however for a confidential enquiry please call 08 9221 8122.