Procura Systems Administrator
Our client is a well-established and highly regarded NFP organisation based in Subiaco and has the immediate requirement for a Procura Systems Administrator. This full-time temporary position presents a unique opportunity for someone to join them who shares their passion for this work. This role is designed to provide technical support to users and maintain the Procura software; including set up, maintenance and deletion of user data when needed.
What you’ll be doing:
- Maintenance of Procura User Access including Groups and Accounts
- Program management including the monitoring and maintenance of Funders and Rate
- System configuration for new or changed service programs such as NDIS
- Staff management including maintenance of the Pay Tables, Timesheets, Competencies
- Liaise with the IT Manager about data management, system improvements etc.
- Provides support, guidance and training to staff and managers
What you’ll need:
- A high level of technical knowledge of hardware, network and IT operating systems
- Previous experience with Procura client services database
- 2 years’ experience working in an office environment
- Knowledge of NDIS and other service programs
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven conceptual and analytical skills
- Prior experience in aged care, scheduling, Systems Development or Business Analyst is desirable
What’s in it for you:
- Immediate start in modern office in Subiaco
- Dynamic, fast paced role within a leading Not For Profit Organisation
- Employee wellbeing and assistance program
- Training and development opportunities for your career
How to apply:
To complete your application for this position please click on the "APPLY" button below. Online applications are preferred however for a confidential enquiry please call 08 9221 8122.