Residential Building Scheduler
Our client is a residential construction company with 15 years’ experience in the trade industry. They require a full-time Residential Building Scheduler to join their team in Balcatta.
This is a challenging role, changing everyday with strong focus on time management, organisational skills, forward thinking, excellent verbal and written communication skills and excellent computer skills.
What you’ll be doing:
- Liaising with tradesman, subcontractors, suppliers and clients.
- Coordinate jobs from start to finish.
- Providing superior customer service.
- Producing accurate job reporting within the specified time frame.
- Meeting Clients/Company KPI's.
- Provide schedule management guidance and support to the Project Managers, including in the development of the work breakdown structure and in identifying intra-program dependencies, schedule risk and issues.
- You will work collaboratively with the project management team and the PMO Manager to ensure all aspects of the project's multiple timelines are accurately captured, maintained and analysed to ensure on time delivery.
- Ensuring transparency in reporting and all communications, strong stakeholder management and implementing rigorous program management and control disciplines will enable you to meet the client's expectations and deliver a first quality service.
What you’ll need:
- Experience in a client focused role managing a large portfolio.
- Previous experience with a residential builder will be highly regarded.
- Proven ability around complex Program Scheduling / Master Scheduling.
- Very strong in MS Project and Excel.
- Experience in the development and establishment of scheduling and dependency management processes and standards.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and negotiation skills in dealing with key stakeholders including senior management, customers, consultants, contractors, regulators and committees.
- Demonstrated experience in managing all documents, policies and procedures, standards and specifications.
- Experience in developing strategies, analysis, and efficiency improvements.
- Organisation and time management skills to manage workflow.
- A positive attitude and collaborative approach to your work.
- High energy levels to ensure program delivery or turnaround success.
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude and rolled-up sleeves approach.
- Exceptional customer service skills and attention to detail.
What’s in it for you:
- Work for an innovative residential construction company.
How to apply:
To complete your application for this position please click on the "APPLY" button below. Online applications are preferred however for a confidential enquiry please call 08 9221 8122.